Yet again- be captivated.
There is something I have always thought of as rather fleeting in working as a make-up artist.
That is, no matter how beautifully finished your final product is, there is no avoiding that it will have to be removed.
One of my make-up artist friends told me, “That’s precisely the reason why make-up is the ‘ultimate beauty’”.
Unlike other artists who leave their works behind, our work is fleeting, it has to be removed in the end.
Maybe this is slightly exaggerated, but this isn’t just limited to the works of a make-up artist; make-up itself fulfills its role of a
“beautiful portrayal”, but at the end of the day, it’s destiny is that it has to be removed, without leaving a trace.
It’s precisely this reason why the soul of a make-up artist seeks beauty, even if it will disappear.
This is why I wanted to make this product unique to ADDICTION, as something appropriate for the first skin care product since the debut 7 years ago.
It’s elegant yet comfortable, a stress-free cleanse and rinse.
Even afterwards, you’ll be left with skin that satisfies.
With a formula that has been enhanced in a meticulous manner, the finish achieves a balance like no other.
Presenting yet another product to captivate you.
OIL CLEANSING ADDICTION
A velvety, rich oil to envelope your skin.
Be captivated. The birth of “Oil Cleansing ADDICTION”
Complete at last! Oil cleansing specially developed by AYAKO
for texture, an effective finish, and balanced hydration.
The product of time and attention to detail.
Works gently into your make-up and removes completely,
with a comfortable thickness and a smooth, velvety texture.
Never wash your skin twice again.
On Sale September 2, 2016 NEW
ADDICTION Oil Cleansing ADDICTION
150 mL HK$265
■ Contains seven types of plant oils (emollients).
Organic jojoba seed extract oil, argan oil, rose hip oil, camellia oil,
olive squalane, sage oil, and Meadowfoam oil.
■ New-texture formula for the ultimate washing comfort.
■ No stickiness, no oil film; an effective wash.
■ For a hydrated finish.
■ Even removes waterproof mascara and eyeliner.
■ Removes dirt from pores and old keratin.
■ No need to re-wash your face.
■ The fragrance of juniper berry (essential oil) and geranium rose.
Method of use
■ Pump 2 to 3 times onto the dry palm of your hand (twice for normal make-up, 3 times for waterproof make-up).
Using the deposited amount work well into your make-up with the tips of your fingers, then wash off with cold or lukewarm water.
Four principals, AYAKO’s careful balance
- Feels great to use
- Enjoy the new-sensation texture smoothly
enveloping your skin, made possible with
a thick, velvety oil.
- A cleansing power you can trust
- Works smoothly into your make-up without causing stress, lifting it up. Completely removes even waterproof eye make-up, as well as dirt from pores and old keratin.
- Rinses off effectively
- Highly effective- dissolves quickly into water,
then rinses right off. No need for a second wash.
- Gives you balanced skin
- Moisturizing ingredients dissolved into the oil will leave your skin hydrated, with a finish that’s translucent and balanced.
- A fragrance to pleasure all 5 senses
- Juniper Berry (essential oil) and Geranium Rose
Seven types of plant oils
These 7 types of specially selected plant oils have an emollient effect, and improve the texture of your skin even after they have been rinsed off.
For skin that's translucent and smooth.
- Organic jojoba seed extract oil
- Has been known throughout the ages to supplement oil content, softening dry skin.
- Olive squalane
- Contained in olives, in small amounts.
This oil is made from hydrogenized squalane.
Works into the skin well, and has an excellent emollient effect.
- Argan oil
- A rare oil, only a small amount can be extracted from the argan fruit. Protecting your skin from dryness, it will give you skin that is plump, lustrous, and radiant.
- Sage oil
- Famous also as a longevity herb. Is said to have been used in ancient Europe as a treatment for dermatitis.
- Rose hip oil
- Contains linoleic and linolenic acids, essential fatty acids, which will keep your skin hydrated.
- Meadowfoam oil
- Forms a water retentive film over the skin, to lock in moisture. Makes your skin feel hydrated.
- Camellia oil
- Rich in oleic acid, works easily into the skin. Has an excellent emollient effect, will help improve your skin’s tone and elasticity.